Workstation Rental in Melbourne – Making It Work for You
Written by Wes Towers
Wednesday , Oct 2, 2013 0:00
Are you a small business owner considering finding an office sharing facility in Melbourne? Or maybe you are a freelancer who is tired of working from home and looking to share office space with other like-minded people? Whatever your situation, when you share office space it’s important to know how to make it work for your benefit.
Making workstation rental in Melbourne work for you starts with establishing what it is you want in a shared office facility. For instance, is it privacy you want without distractions, or would you prefer to be in an open-plan office where you can increase your skills, share ideas, network with others and participate in social activities? Then again, on reflection, would you prefer a combination of all of the above?
- Whatever your needs are, before signing up, here are some basic things to look for:
- Make sure the facility is not overcrowded and provides you with ample room to work and with some privacy.
- Check that the facility is clean and professional, especially if you wish to meet with clients there.
- Check out what the charges cover and for how long after all you don’t want to be stung with extra fees for outgoings.
- Find out about the ways in which the facility encourages networking and community. For instance are there any social and business activities held on a regular basis?
- If you intend driving to the facility, ask about parking in the region. Losing your day’s income on a parking fine is no fun!
If you wish to avoid travelling into to the city, our serviced office space in Williamstown provides a roomy, comfortable and professional facility with the option of free parking nearby. We have the options for rental of private offices and / or an open area with desk space for lease, as well as a meeting room for use by our clients. We believe our facility can help to make office sharing in Melbourne work for freelancers and small business owners who are looking to share office space with others of a similar mindset.