Is Office Sharing Suitable For My New Business?
Written by Wes Towers
Wednesday , Oct 9, 2013 0:00
If you have a new start-up business on the go, and you have heard about the benefits of office sharing, you might be wondering if this is suitable for your situation. The answer you arrive at is really going to depend on what your needs are.
Reasons to share office space:
- You want an office but also need to avoid expensive commercial leased premises, and outgoings.
- You find working at home distracting and lonely and you would prefer a dedicated work space.
- You need a place to meet with clients that is more professional than a cafe or your kitchen table.
- You want to experience contact with other like-minded professionals in a stimulating and motivating environment.
- You are interested in ideas-sharing, networking and possibly collaborating with other entrepreneurs.
Reasons not to share office space:
- You find the presence of other people too distracting and prefer to work alone.
- You are not bothered by the isolation that comes with working from home.
- You want to customise your workspace and / or you are concerned about security. (However see below for possible remedies for these situations).
Office workstation rental in Melbourne:
If you have decided you do want to share office space, doing so in such a vibrant city as Melbourne can be very rewarding in terms of providing a stimulating and motivating environment and a wide variety of options.
For those who would prefer to be outside of the CBD, our clean and professional Williamstown serviced offices provide for networking / collaborating as well as privacy if required. In addition, every desk comes with lockable drawers providing a level of security for all users, and free parking is available nearby. In addition, with rental only being available for on a full-time basis users are provided with their own space to set up as they wish, allowing for some degree of workspace customisation.